The majority of financial decisions should be made with consideration to their tax impact.
Beacon Financial Strategies is unique in that a central component of our culture involves tax-related planning. Tax considerations are a component of each of the following financial decisions:
- Which account should I take distributions from in retirement?
- Is it better to contribute to a 401(k) plan or a Roth IRA/401(k)?
- Should I consider a Roth conversion?
- What type of retirement plan is most appropriate for my business?
- Is my portfolio structured in a tax-efficient manner?
- Are there strategies that I should consider to reduce my exposure to the alternative minimum tax (AMT)?
- Am I making the most of the deductions that are available to me?
Our video “The Benefits of Ongoing Tax Planning,” can provide you with further insight into this distinguishing component of our firm.